Sunday 22 January 2012

Get Your Votes In!

Right then gents, I have been very lenient (and lazy) to extend the charity pool until this weekend so the choices are as follows:

1. Cyclists Fighting Cancer
2. Acorns Children's Hospice
3. Spinal Research
4. Uniting World
5. Shakespeare's Hospice

By my reckoning, CFC has 3 votes, no's 2-4 have 1 vote each and Mr Lover couldn't make his mind up so I've included Shakespeare's Hospice as that was one of his many choices!

Therefore the people who I need a decision from are Guiseppe, Filippo, The Colonel & Mr Lover. The final results will be announced at the end of this week (29th Jan) as we need to start planning fundraising events.

Thanks Brett

5 comments:

  1. Ok, ok Mr Green. Our conversation yesterday, where I said "CFC", and the e-mails and conversations at your desk, where I said "CFC" (and you agreed with me!)can't have been clear enough, so for the record, my vote is still "KFC" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to the personal links thet Brett has with the founder,and obviously the worthwhile cause, I'll go with CFC as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record Joe voted for CFC which just leaves the colonel to vote. I reminded him about it tonight so we should be done in he next day or so. Looking pretty obvious which one it'll be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, sorry for my late reply!! CFC sounds perfect. My only issue is similar to Shabba's. I'm also competing in a triathlon at the end of Sept to raise money for a friend whose daughter has just been diagnosed with Ataxia-Telangiectasia (“A-T”) - this is a rare, neurodegenerative and progressive condition which starts in early childhood causing severe disability and premature death. I am happy to ride in CFC colours and to make a personal donation but ideally I would like to combine the etape within my fundraising for A-T. I just feel strongly that he really needs the support right now.

    I hope you understand.

    At ease,
    The Colonel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem Colonel, fully understand. You shall just have to make up for it by getting involved in some of the fund raising events!

      For the record the final charity count is as follows:

      1. Cyclists Fighting Cancer - 7 votes
      2. Acorns Children's Hospice - 1 vote
      3. Spinal Research - 1 vote
      4. Uniting World - 1 vote
      5. Shakespeare's Hospice - 0 votes

      CFC takes it and I hopefully have a meeting with Griz next week to discuss our plans etc.

      Mr Camembert

      Delete