Tuesday 3 January 2012

Tips on Nutrition & Winter Training

Just in case you haven't received the email, there are a couple of interesting articles on the l'etape du tour Mondovelo website in relation to nutrition and winter training.......every little helps as they say:

http://www.letapedutour.com/ET1/us/les_news_nutrition.html

http://www.letapedutour.com/ET1/us/les_news_entrainement.html

I will do my best to be a bit more active on the blog this year, I promise!!!

I managed to complete 2000 miles last year which wasn't a bad effort but way off the pace compared to some of the other Etappers so I am aiming to complete this distance before we set off for France in early July along with getting to a target weight of 12 stone.

I always find it good to share your goals with the group that way we can all help each other and keep the encouragement/motivation levels high. Clive - maybe we should have a separate page on the blog which shows everyone's goals and progress?

Keep those legs spinning, Brian Camembert :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment